Welcome to the
Franco-British port infrastructure event
The UK's Department for International Trade is delighted to bring together the experts and players with a stake in developing the most adapted and efficient infrastructure for the offshore wind sector.
France has a massive offshore wind potential and excellent infrastructure and engineering know how. The UK has the most installed offshore wind capacity globally and port infrastructure that has been tried and tested at all stages of projects development and operation.
The aim of this event is to discuss planned infrastructure developments. in France and draw on lessons learnt from UK experts.
Ports, port users - developers and EPCI contractors - and design, engineering and logistic experts will be able to exchange ideas during the conferences, the networking and pre-booked one-to-one meetings.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from each other and generate new business contacts and contracts. Meetings will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
- 10.00 to 10.45 registration, tea &coffee
- 10.45 to 11.00 scene setting presentations
- 11.00 to 13.00 workshops
- 13.00 to 14.00 lunch
- 14.00 to 16.00 bilateral Face-2-Face meetings
To get the most out of this event
- Specify your collaboration or business needs
- Publish and showcase your capability and services
- Initiate and arrange pre-scheduled face-2-face meetings at the event